The International Tennis Federation is pleased to inform you that IPIN (International Player Identification Number) is now live for Beach Tennis.
Please take note of the below important information regarding IPIN and how to sign-up:
- COST: Beach Tennis IPIN costs US$30
- SUBSCRIPTION LENGTH: Your membership will run for a period of 52 weeks from the date of registration so please only register when you are ready to start entering into tournaments, to maximise the use.
- HOW TO REGISTER: Click here to register and make sure to read all Frequently Asked Questions before doing so, especially if you have already had an IPIN account for a different circuit previously.
- CIRCUIT SELECTION: To compete in ITF Beach Tennis tournaments only, please ensure that you select Beach Tennis and do not select any other circuits (Professional, Junior). If you have already applied for another Circuit by mistake, please send us an email so that ITF can organise a refund to your account.
- WHAT IS IPIN: The IPIN online service provides calendar information, instant tournament entry and withdrawal, online payments, entry status and tournament schedules 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and is available in English, French, and Spanish.
- 2020 TOURNAMENTS: Online entries will come into effect for all tournaments commencing after 01/01/20. Players must register for an IPIN in advance of the Entry Deadline of the first tournament that they compete in.
- 2019 TOURNAMENTS: For all tournaments taking place in December 2019, please continue to enter directly with the Tournament Organisation for these tournaments.
- ACCOUNT MATCH-UP: Your IPIN account will be matched up to your playing history as soon as possible (please allow several days for this step to be completed), once you have registered for a Beach Tennis IPIN.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation as ITF as a community adapt to using IPIN, a system which represents a huge advancement in the technological development of the Beach Tennis Circuit.
As this our first launch of the breakthrough system, ITF ask the playing community to be patient and report any issues found so we can action them as soon as possible.