- The rankings that appear on the ITF website are based on playing history and are by default not linked with IPIN. Therefore the match-up process between your IPIN account and your correct ranking is a key step in order for your ranking to appear within IPIN and be available for tournament entry.
- If you have entered a tournament and have an ITF ranking that is not appearing in the acceptance list displayed on IPIN, this is because we did not have sufficient information to make a safe matchup between your IPIN record and ranking prior to the Entry Deadline.
- After signing up for an IPIN, players are emailed and asked to send an email with the last 4 ITF tournaments played prior to the Entry Deadline to allow us to verify you and match up your IPIN and ranking.
- Players who email us prior to the Entry Deadline have been matched up with their ranking.
- If you have already emailed us your last 4 tournaments, we will look to match up your ranking and IPIN as soon as possible.
- If you signed up to a different Circuit by mistake, this may have an effect on the processing time of matching up your IPIN with your ranking.
- If you have more than one ranking record, you may have been matched up with one record and not the other. If this is the case, please email us with ideally your full playing history for the past 12 months so that we can merge both ranking records with your IPIN record.
ITF is taking all possible steps to ensure players are merged with their correct ranking record at the earliest possible opportunity. We thank you for your cooperation and patience.
Пляжный теннис в России и мире. BTRussia отслеживает общемировые тенденции развития пляжного тенниса и формирует библиотеку наиболее полезных и интересных материалов.